Saturday, January 21, 2006

In memory

Image hosting by Photobucket

I went to the funeral today. Lot's of people. The poem that was on the cards, was very good. "God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not to be, so he put his arms around you and whispered, 'come with me.' With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away, Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best." The proves part kinda pisses me off. But the rest got to me.

Tonight Less than Jake. It shall be rock. If you see me say hi. I will be there.

Well I liked to say. I LOVE YOU ALL. Take care of yourselves and I'll see you tomorrow.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: