Thursday, March 02, 2006

A little chin music

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm back from the student art show. It was cool to hang out with everybody. People are awesome in the art department. I made so many people talk to my grandparents. Cause they saw this poster a friend of mine made, and the totally loved the picture. The read it as a metaphor for life cause of a road. It was funny. I broke my frame, it was sad I am so accident prone it's sad.

It was a cool day, just more relaxing then most of the days have been. I also realize how cool all my friends at school are. Despite the arguments, mocking, hitting, and general annoyingness they are awesome people too know. Haha, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!.

I'm above 90, 88 was the highest. Thanks a lot guys, you rule.

Night.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: