Monday, June 05, 2006

I'll never tell. Wait, ah fuck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edited and sent off my animation also posted it in my portfolio journal. See what you think.

I sent them a link to this website. Wonder if they ever checked it out.

I also looked on my Friend mark's website. As you remember he gave me an awesome guest comic. I'm not gonna lie, I went to his website to see if he mentioned me and his guest strip. He did, and I felt so nice about his comments. He made me realize I am the South Park of webcomics. Click here to read exactly what he said (my ego inisits). All's left to say is that I totally agree and that Autumn Lake is a great comic, full of quite funny characters and cute girls, go read.

"I crumple the note and save it to put inside my shoe box (shoe box). Shoe box of lies."
(Shoe Box, Barenaked Ladies)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»