Monday, July 17, 2006

Wait for it

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To be honest I think it is really fun to put things in order. I don't know why.

Confusingly I do like things in order, but I do like the disorder. I like the feeling that everything is clean and where it's suppose to be. On the other hand I like the disorder, because I don't have to do anything and I still know where everything is.

When it comes down to it I guess. I either find the order in chaos or I make order from chaos.

*SHRUG*

"Nothing (take me back to that day when i was blind) you won't say nothing (I would like to see your face one last time) you won't say nothing (take me back to that day when i was blind) and that's just fine (I would like to see your face one last time)."
(Failing, Flailing, Streetlight Manifesto)

No comments: