Friday, August 04, 2006

I'M BACK BABY!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Let's give a hand for Awesome Jess for filling in. I much appreciate her doing it. Also I'd like to thank Mark at Autumn Lake for making an appearance in Wednesday's comic. He's my only webcomic friend.

Well onto my absence. The Conference/Trade Show/Whatever was fun, lot's to do lot's to see. The boring parts were the listening to people talk. The interesting bits was seeing how they made everything for movies. I also got to see Monster House in 3-D hehe. Got lot's of free stuff and hung out with all my animator friends, which was good and bad haha. Didn't see much of Boston, closets was walking around the edge of Boston Common while some people were finishing eating. Otherwise, I only went between the convention center and Malden(where the hotel was).

I bet your wondering if I drew some comics about the trip. A little yes and a little no, I wrote up a few funny moments from each day but didn't draw them. So I'm eventually gonna draw them all up and post them all on one page as extra content. You'll also get a bonus comic from my away time that I forgot to upload. I should have it up around next week(when I get time to draw at work hehe).

Well I think you should come to my free show at Krunch on 28th and Reed with my band 21up. You get to see two other awesome bands Tremor and Without Parachute. We go on at 9:30, BE THERE!!!!!

Man did I have to play catch up. Had to read all the webcomics I missed, emails, myspace crap, whew. I guess it happens when you don't go online for a week.

That's all I got, great to be back. PEACE!!!!

"Guess who just got back today? Them wild-eyed boys that had been away. Haven't changed, haven't much to say. But man, I still think them cats are crazy."
The Boys Are Back In Town, Thin Lizzy)

No comments: