Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Why Nerds Carry Binders

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yup I actually went out on a day where I said I haven't left the house in 3 days. Ironic.

But it was for the best cause, TRANSFORMERS!!! It was awesome. Kinda lame in a few parts but the transforming and few fight scenes are worth it.

Well today I finally picked up my check from about 2 weeks ago. Then I went to Target and bought Venture Bros. season 2. WOOOOOO!!.

That is all.

"We don't want you to get older(Let's just drink). And tell them what you would have done(Sit and sink). If you were us(You've got so much to lose, but I don't). I don't think you've got the guts(Let's just drink). I don't think you've got it in you(Sit and sink). You ain't got it, you ain't got it, no(You've got so much to lose, but I don't). "
(Sit And Sink, The Graduate)

No comments: