Sunday, August 09, 2009

Siggraph recap 2009



HI!!!! New Orleans was awesome. Good times, good drinks and good friends. My animator buddies Dave, Nick, Eric, and Andy where there. We did go to the convention, there were some interesting things. I talked to a few people about work and have emails to send out. The hotel was the most convenient one we ever stayed at, there was all kinds of things within walking distance, also it was right on Bourbon st. For the eight days I was there, I only got drunk three times, the other days we were recovering. As for the strip clubs, we only went on the nights we were really drunk and the criteria for our visits were no cover and cheap beer.

All in all, a great time. Thanks to Siggraph and the guys.

"Go on, believe, if it turns you on. Take what you need ‘til your body’s numb. Prostitution is revolution. You can hate me, after you pay me. My submission is your addiction. So just get out while you can."
(Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional), Cobra Starship)

No comments: