Thursday, October 06, 2005

AOYU - At least I had the time of my life

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I fought the urge for about a month or so but I finally gave in. I put up an As of Yet Untitled comic. Don't get me wrong I love AOYU, but, for reason I don't wish to disclouse at this time, I wanted to see if I could actually go the distance and not use it when I'm stuck for a comic. But alas it was not ment to be. Tell you the truth I do have some spare Stars on the Ceiling comics. But I deemed them too heavy, for now. I kinda just want to do a few more funny ones before I put up those.

So here it is, a brand spanking new AOYU comic. This one is not only funny, but is interactive. You know what that means....a CONTEST. So here it goes:

Name ALL six Green Day song's (there are six) refrenced in this comic. If you get it right(which I imagine all my readers will). You will get an exclusive postcard. For my enjoyment purposes, I shall not say what kind of postcard it is, but I can say, it's only being offered for this contest.

To be a qualified winner you need the following things. First, naturally is the six songs. Second I need your Name and address. Sorry kids, but if you don't supply your address you can't win. I'm going to be mailing all the winner's postcards. I understand if you don't want to give out your address, but I promise I won't give out your address, if you entrust me with it. So email me at reggieatfefan@yahoo.com to enter. Since, I posted early. You have until my next update, ten o' clock tomorrow to enter.

Good luck to you all.

Goodnight.

No comments: