Friday, October 14, 2005

You can't spell ADD with out A, D or D

Well I'm thinking of changing my update scheduale. Instead of the same day at 9 (or so). I'd update the next day with the comic from the day before. Sound good. Let me know what you think.

I've also come to realize I enjoy listening to people talk about things I have no idea about. Espescially if it's not something I'm into. I think I just enjoy listening to people who are passionate about things I'm not. Just FYI.

Also I'd like to correct something a couple of days ago. A friend of mine *cough Eric cough* pointed out that I got Boolean confused with another thing called beavel (I think that's spelled right). Boolean actually was where you use another object to "cut" a peice from another object. Something like that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: