Sunday, May 28, 2006

Guest Comic by Jess

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok so Tim asked me a while ago to do a guest comic for him when he hit the big 500. I originally did one on the bus ride home from the DC trip in April. I was going to redo it since the story behind it is quite humorous... well not so much for tim...but when I thought about it I figured bringing it back up 2 months later was like beating a dead horse. I wasn't quite sure what to do for a comic then I came across one of his later ones about a dance... so I decided to do something silly and completely irrelevant to anything starting with the dance scene. I hope everyone found humor in this. I giggled when I was drawing it. Luv ya Tim!!! way to go!!!! and I'm honored to be a part of this!!!!

<3 Jess

" If I knew what to do I'd do it/If I knew where to go/I'd get there someday/If I knew how to fly/I'd fly away/I'd fly away and forget about life for a while"
(Lost at 22, Life Of Agony)

No comments: