Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oh Davey, so close

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was awesome, way to go Without Parachute. Also I must say Tim Kaye was totally awesome. He is also a cool guy. Go to his myspace and check him out. You won't be disappointed.

Well as my 500th comic rapidly approaches, I'm prepapring for my third guest comic week. I got some really awesome talent lined up. However I still need at least one or two more. If your an up and coming cartoonist that wants to perticipate, send me an email and I'll get back to you. I don't want to break the streak of 4 motnhs. I also don't want to take attention away from the people who were nice enough to do a comic for me. So I came up with a comprimise. I'll post the guestcomic, during the day. Then post mine towards the night. Seem fair? Let me know.

"And you're still alive and I'm still getting by. On these dead end streets. The ghosts of you and me."
(The Ghosts Of Me And You, Less Than Jake)

No comments: