Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Minus one net

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hopefully what comes across in this comic is that, the library job was my safety net. It was nice thinking that no matter what I'm more likely to have a job then not. Granted it was a little overbearing to think I'd get the job without a hitch. But I honestly believed I could.

Now, I wait till the end of June where essentially I will be asked to leave. They can't afford me and I'm not a student here, so that means bye bye.

In the end it may be for the better. Now I have to move on. All be it by force, but I don't make changes very willingly.

Goodnight.

"Changes. Turn and face the strange. Changes. Don't want to be a richer man. Changes. Turn and face the strange. Changes. Just gonna have to be a different man. Time may change me. But I can't trace time."
(Changes, David Bowie)

No comments: