Monday, June 04, 2007

Is panic a plan?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ryan Philippe once said the best line about plans. "A plan is just a list of things that don't happen." I agree with that.

I just hate the word plan. It seems to have an expectation, if you don't meet it you just lose. Granted I'm sure anything I decide to do in the future can be called a plan of some sort, I just don't want to.

I do have ideas of what i might do. Of course the one I really think I could do is this comic. Make a leap like countless before me and go for the comic full time. Of course a few practical matters come up. The biggest to me is, do I have enough readers to actually justify full time? I do have a lot of readers, but do I have ENOUGH? Cause I need a fairly large amount of people supporting this strip to ever make the push to full time. Cause then I'd get a website, advertisements, merchandise, etc. Ehhhh I don't know. Maybe I should just go straight to print or something. *shrug* I shall ponder on this some more.

Well enough of that. Later kids.

"Hit me, I'm bleeding.In your lounger, on your grooming. It's the future that's whoring. The better, happier you. A better happier you."
(Giant, Matthew Good Band)

No comments: