Thursday, June 07, 2007

Maya, the OTHER animation program

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maya for those of you who don't know, is a 3-d animating and modeling software. A very popular one at that. It's used to make most of the animated and effect filled movies you've seen.

My grudge against this program is simply that I don't know how to use it. I have been educated on Softimage. Though it is popular as well. From description of jobs I have seen the require either Maya or 3d Max(another program I have no idea how to use). So now I have to learn them just enough to say I know how to use them and hopefully get a job.

That is all.

"And I can run as fast as anyone I know. I'm not the one he seems to want, so I am alone. But it's no woah-woh. And it's no woah-woh."
(Frustrated Unnoticed, Damone)

No comments: