Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I Know, I Know, I'm Lame & Working It

Work sucks. Bah.



Anywho (I say that alot nowadays), I have some new stuff. The forum is on it's way. In the meantime I have brought you kids a guestbook. It was a lot easier to get then the old ones tripod use to have. So I put it up, just click to the left.



Also in my ever expanding search for an audience. I've decided to annoy people at blogger.com. To be honest I know nothing about the site. But hopefully I'll attract new readers. So Check it out.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's just funny man.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I was just sitting at work and my boss was talking to someone else and I heard him say "Yea me and tim are going soon". Huh? I thought to myself. I asked what was I doing and he explained I was going to help Camden County Community College Students sign up to allow them to check out books in our library. Well I sat finished a comic (not this one) and talked online to Eddie. Till my relief came. You should definatly check out You'll Have that.



That's it. Peace.

No comments: