Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween....bitch

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank god it's a holiday. I can write about other things besides the onslaught of crap (largely school related) I've been getting. But alas it'll be over, and at the end I'm getting wasted with my friends to forget this crappy ass year.

Well septa's on strike. Which is cool for them, hope they get everything. But it's put the rest of us in a pickle of getting around. Thankfully the patco is still up and running. Hopefully the strike will end soon.

Thanks again for the comments guys. I'm thankful everyday for you guys that come and check this little comic of mine out. I can't ever thank you guys enough. But I figure I can start by saying, BIG HUGS FOR EVERYBODY.

Take care of yourselves and happy halloween.

No comments: