Friday, November 11, 2005

He actually made a newspaper blanket & Vetrens day

I have finally defeated the dial-up demon. I'm on dsl now bitch. So I can update lightning quick. WOOOOOOO. So here's today's comic brought to you by verizon dsl. Also today is a year from the very first comic from my second sketchbook(It's important cause that's when I started dating my comics individually). I plan to just celebrate the date which I started the website for my comics, which is sometime in December.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No friday would be complete without mentioning typography class. He laid underneath the computers, I laid underneath a table, what fun. It's getting to the point I'd be better off living inside the labs, cause it's coming to the end and now all the stuff I shoulda been working on are gonna get rushed to be done. So if I survive I'm gonna get drunk.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Preston and Steve were talking about veterans today, and how a guy made it a point to call a veteran and thank him. I figure I could thank them in my own way. I appreciate the willingness to defend this country, not certain battles they actually fought. I don't want to seem ungrateful, cause I am, grateful that is.

That's all, don't forget to vote for me, please. Night guys.


No comments: