Thursday, June 08, 2006

I like the mustache & Tim says the darndest things

Since yesterdays comic didn't post. Here's today's.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See you all tomorrow.

"Beware of the Ska Robot Army!"
(Ska Robot Army, The Aquabats)


And here's yesterdays

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brian, one of the guys from the animation job. Imed me, he said he was sorry but I don't have a job there. They went with a more experienced animator. He also said if another job opens up at the company they'll keep me in mind. He really liked my stuff and they thought I had potential. This is gonna be the first of many rejections (not saying I'll always be rejected, but come on, I won't be accepted all the time, only natural) for jobs. Well TO THE NEXT ONE!!!

"I got no cash. Got no girl. But I got the world in the palm of my hand."
(Giving Up Giving In, Catch 22)

No comments: