Friday, January 26, 2007

Timcicle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yea, went for a walk to get McDonlads and cigarettes. I felt like I was gonna die. I spilt soda on my sleave. IT FUCKING FROZE!!!! Crazy man.

Yes I'm watching the Chimpmunk adventure, haha. It's a cute movie and has some good music. However it's weird how short the girls skirts are, also that all the main voices are done by two people. You can tell there isn't a wide range. Also interestingly enough the director did theodore and all the chipetes. Finally it's funny that Nancy Cartright did a voice for the movie too (Thanks IMDB).

Night all.

"Hey don't you know that we're off to see the world. We're off to find our dreams. Why are our hearts beating so fast? Why is there suddenly a brand new hope inside of us that will surely last?"
(Off To See The World, Alvin & The Chipmunks)

No comments: