Sunday, February 25, 2007

"The Empire: If they learned spin instead of the Dark side

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You gotta wonder(if you have the free time like I do). They had to do some media spin to keep all the star systems in order. I mean since the threat of the Death star is gone, all you have is the media. And equally powerful weapon haha. Also I couldn't just say "Death Star" I had to say "The Death Star".

To be honest I just wanted to do another joke with me in a suit haha.

Well as March comes rushing at us like a...rushing thing. I must crack the whip on all the fellows who agreed to submit comics for my (submitters willing) guest month. PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE guys.

That's all folks. Hugs and kisses.

"Princess Leia, where are you tonight? And who's laying there by your side? Every night I fall asleep with you. And I wake up alone."
(A New Hope, Blink-182)

No comments: