Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Damn Dirty Apes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What follows is a zig zag tale to where this comic came from. Don't ask me why I'm explaining it, but I thought it be somewhat interesting.

What sparked this was I was thinking of book called something along the lines of the hipsters bible. It was a book saying what's what in the indie scene and that it seem to be the be all and end all of it. It lead me too the thought of not just telling people how it should be, but how it is by observing hipster, and other scenes and writing about what they observe (don't get me wrong, I'm sure they researched it and the build the rules from that). Then I thought of Jane Goodall, famous for her observations of monkeys. Which lead me too the final thought of observing people to figure out things about yourself. Much like case studies are suppose to apply to everyone else that are similar.

Hopefully that all made sense.

Night folks.

"I am an outsider. Outside of everything."(Outsider, The Ramones)

No comments: