Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Matters of honor



Yes it's true, Tim "The Fountain of Useless Knowledge" Aichele was beaten in trivia. But it's not true, I am going for good times with friends. It's the one time a month I send a message out to friends to see if they wanna hang out and possibly do trivia. And good times are had. Cause I never pick people based on trivia ability haha.

If you read this and want in, you'll have to wait till next month. Remember it's the first Tuesday of the month that they have trivia. So hit me up if you want in on the fun.

Later folks.

"And maybe you'll come and see us when we get real big. Maybe you'll see us if we ever get another gig. Cause there's so many fish in the sea. And they all look like me. I'm just a little tiny fish. That's all I'll ever be."
(I'm Cool, Reel Big Fish)

No comments: