Thursday, February 12, 2009

Written by the new app, ijoke



As always, I'm not making this up, it is a real app and it's not the only one, there are ones you have to pay for too haha. In one sitting I read all the lines that it offered, most were pretty weak.

One of the best that didn't make the comic(cause it wasn't funny) was on along the lines of make it my best day ever. Most of the rest were pretty ridiculous, and if said with a straight face, you may do okay. Two of the worst that ended on the cutting room floor were "If you were a booger I'd pick you first" and "Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home."

In an unrelated to this comic announcement. I plan to ask you, my loyal readers, to submit to me titles of comics. It can be about anything "Monkeys go ape" "victory over Athens" anything. If I think of something funny to go draw to it, it'll end up in the next comic. So start submitting your ideas. I will set a deadline at Sunday February 22. For no other reason that it's two Sundays from now. So please submit your ideas. I need em.

"We ran like vampires from a thousand burning sons. But even then we should have stayed. But we ran away. Now all my friends gone. Maybe we’ve outgrown all the things that we once loved."
(Audience of One, Rise Against)

No comments: