Monday, February 06, 2006

Back and to the left

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm guessing that she found what she was looking for, guess she didn't come back.

For some reason today i just was pissed off and wanted to just beat the shit out of something. I really don't know why. *shrug*. But I didn't so okay.

I've decided to start a site where I just put up my various art projects. Cause lately I've been wanting to draw a lot, and I've been cranking out lots of stuff from illustrator. I signed up for deviant art, cause a lot of people I know have one. But I was thinking of using a blog. I really don't want Myspace, cause they're just annoying. So if you guys can suggest something it be great.

That's all for now, later guys. Night.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: