Friday, February 24, 2006

Classical

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hey hey everybody. Okay yesterday was embarrassing as hell.

First was when I was in classical animation. We were talking about weight. Of course when we talk about new principles we have to demonstrate them. Well I lost the cap to my Pepsi bottle. I had about and inch or two inches of Pepsi left. Mimicking a Scotsmen tossing a log, forgetting I had no cap on my soda, I splashed two or three people. Luckily it wasn't a lot.

Second. A visiting artist was lecturing the graphic designers. She was passing around pieces from her portfolio. One piece that came around was four or five mailers advertising events for the Philadelphia zoo. It was folded, so I tried to unfold it and I accidentally ripped it on one of the folds. Making it worse was one of those moments were it gets quiet at the exact moment of embarrassment. Luckily she turned to me and said "don't worry about it, I got a bunch of them". I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't want it to seem I was trying to disrespect her portfolio. Later on I was walking and my old photo teacher said "I wasn't really surprised you did that". Which made me feel like shit. I guess he won't let me forget mixing up the chemicals in the photo lab. I'm just thankful it wasn't anything to bad and I wasn't going to ask her for a job. HA, cause she hires people at a graphic design firm, very lucky.

Well I'm going to a hockey game today, yay(sarcasm). Take care and don't forget to vote, and I'll be here tomorrow.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: