Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Reality tries to set in & Walk on Little Dawn

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Three weeks into the semster and already I feel suicidal. Not a good sign. I think I'm just going to devote this semester to not sleeping and get it over with. Also I think I waited to long to transfer out of the night school. So I wonder if that will effect me in some way. SHIT. Well it's my fault. I keep saying I'd do it, but I just put it off and it's to late. Just shoot me now please.

Don't actually shoot me, I already got someone to do it for me.

Ted Leo is awesome. I heard of the song through another comic called Hey Suburbia. If you like it go and yell at her to update.

Night night my pretties.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: