Saturday, December 31, 2005

9 miles to happiness

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The show was freakin awesome. The opening bands were cool. Ghost Town locals, they sounded like No Doubt before all the fame. The Tossers, they were and electric guitar away from Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys, but good none the less. Westbound train, their last song was the only song I got into, they were good but I wouldn't buy a CD. Big D and the Kids Table were awesome. Before they started they had a worst drummer contest starring members from the other bands. The winner was a girl from the crowd that had to drum for the Tosser cause nobody was there. Then Catch 22, awesome. I danced, jumped, sang along and rocked out. Towards the middle of the set the horn player/singer Kevin, said the Eagles sucked and that song was annoying. Which I agreed, but I think some of the people in the crowd weren't to happy about.

Well that's it. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Don't drink and drive and have fun.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: