Monday, December 26, 2005

Master Chief is my dawg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy fucking boxing day. KO someone for me.

Well today I went to the Troc to get tickets to see Catch 22. Suckingly unfortunat they were closed. So I'm gonna try tomorrow. Cause I need to get me tickets, cause the show is friday. But I walked down to south street. I picked up ticket to Less than Jake. WOOOOO. I also got some new erasers and sketch pads.

Yes Halo rules me. Luckly I can resist just enough to eat sleep and interact with other people. Okay that's not true. I have selfcontrol when it comes to video games. I could never do all day binges like some hard core gamers. I play to a certain point then just walk away.

Anyway. Take it easy people. Night.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: