Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The animation lab: where everybody knows your name

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I walked into class 5 minutes before it was suppose to start. So I was laughed at. Class was okay, we watched animations, talked about what will happened, and stuff. It was great to see everybody. I get to see everybody else tomorrow. Also I got to show off my new external hard drive to everybody, hehe.

Well Eric gave me a tape of what they plan on doing and planned a practice at No Life-Line's old stomping ground, Ground Control. It should prove interesting to get behind the kit again.

That's it, we'll talk tomorrow. Take care everybody. And don't forget to vote. I'm so close to hitting the hundred mark. So keep it up guys. I love you all.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: