Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dave Grohl....not even close

Image hosting by Photobucket

The show was awesome. Damone rocked. They reminded me of those 80's metal guys. The lead singer was Joan Jett in my opinion at least. Rock and Roll Soldiers SUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKEED. But they were energetic. The lead singer took the bass drum and jumped into the crowd. It was interesting. Big D was AWESOME. I'm probably going to listen closer so I can sing along. Cause chances are I will see them again. LESS THAN FUCKING JAKE. It was awesome they played all old stuff. They even did a medley of old songs. AUTOMATIC. I wanted shindo, but alas. Maybe next time. It's awesome how they always vary their set list every time they come around. Also sucks that my button came off my pants, and belt keep breaking. But I made it through the show.

The band practice was awesome. Eric and his friend Nick met me at the new flatline studios (formally Ground Control). We started working on four songs. We did a cheap recording so we can hear it. The band is sounding good for our first practice.

Last time I checked I was 108. I'm so fucking close. WOOOOOOOO. THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS FOR CONTINUOUSLY VOTING FOR ME, I LOVE YOU ALL.

That's all, take care.

Vote for 1616 on the Top 100 Comic sites!

No comments: