Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Heather Hitchman everybody

Image hosting by Photobucket
Well folks I've hit another wall. I'm gonna have to move again. I've used up all the memory on my tripod site. So I'll be in the process of setting up another site to post and use the redirect I might hold off till tomorrow. Unfortunately it'll be another tripod site. But I need to do it soon. I'd basically link this too the new site, and leave everything here. It'll be a lot easier then last time. Well I'll let you guys now when it's the last day.

 

I'm thinking of doing more comic featuring my friends saying funny things. Cause Jon's was a big hit. Might of been the whole spider-man thing, but it inspired a guy I met to post a bulletin on his myspace to check me out. Thanks Damien.

 

"You may be right. I may be crazy. But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for."
(You May Be Right, Billy Joel)

No comments: