Friday, April 28, 2006

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch Ouch

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup I'm sure your all shocked I would get a tattoo. Well I did and it is awesome. It's my take on the skull and crossbones, it's very cartoony and dorky, just like me, hehe. The guy who did it was Doc. He wanted to add shading and such, but I didn't want any of that. It works as it is, and if I want more I'll get it later. Man did it hurt, I was tense too so I guess that is why. I didn't cry, I just sucked my teeth and grunted when it really started to hurt. It still stings right now, but hey that's the price for an awesome tattoo. Much thanks to Doc.

 

Also Pistolia has joined myspace. We got a site!! Click here and add us too your friends. Come on the more friends we have the more people will think we're good.

 

Wish us luck on recording tonight. BYE!!!!

 

"I'll take in anyone who's taking off their camouflage. Go on, check it."

(Camouflage, Third Eye Blind)

No comments: