Sunday, April 16, 2006

That wascally Saviow

Image hosting by Photobucket
Unfortunately there was no Without Parachute/Coercion show. The show was on, then off, then on again, them off. So me and Nick met up with Eric and his friend Sarah and hit up South Street. We went to Blaney's and Makos. Eric and Sarah left, then me and Nick hit 218 and the Tattooed Mom. Nick was drunk so we hit up the South Street Diner. We drank, talked, and hung out. It was much fun.

 

Today I went Adelphia with my mom, sister, and grandparents. The food was okay, but I will never go back. Nice looking place though.

 

Happy Easter. Night.

 

"And I swear it's the last time and I swear it's my last try. And we'll walk in circles around this whole block. Walk on the cracks on the same old sidewalks. And we'll talk about leaving town. Yeah we'll talk about leaving. I swear it's the last time I swear it's my last try."
(Look What Happened, Less Than Jake)

No comments: