Saturday, April 01, 2006

I have a dry turkey and I've tried everything

Image hosting by Photobucket
To see what I've been drawing on my off time Click here


Woke up early and went to a somewhat special screening for Ice Age in honor of one of Rutger's Animation class's own. His name is Chip something. As far as I know, only four(not including me) from Rutgers actually went. I got to say hi and congrats to him, hey maybe be my in to Blue Sky. Haha.


Anyway, Dave seems to be the only person to calls me up regarding my comic. Which is good, cause I don't want everybody calling me saying "What the hell man?" ha.


Three months without missing an update. WOOOO


"Remember the times when we were young? Not a care in the World. Everyday was a brand new day."

(Still in Me, The Bleacher Heroes)

No comments: