Saturday, April 08, 2006

Recap

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is my 452th comic strip. WOOOOO. Haha I really don't keep track of these things. I also like how I drew it. I was originally just going to do the one panel with Jon but I figured let's not be lazy and do a three panel highlight reel of my day.


Now here's the full story. Washington was much fun. I got up at 5:30 and got to school around 10 of 7. Everybody started showing up around 7:30. The bus ride up was long. When we finally got into Washington we drove for like 20 minutes trying to park. We were let out near the nation art museum. It had a nice Dada exhibit, and a lot of other well know paintings. Like Matisse, Van Gogh, and I can't think of what else. Also saw a Cézanne exhibit. It was awesome. After that we wandered around for a good hour trying to find some place to eat. Unfortunately getting about 10 people to agree on anything is a bitch. So we ended up at a pizza place and had lunch. Afterwards a large part of the group went to the zoo. Instead me, Jon and Nick went to T.G.I Friday's to hang out and have a few drinks. When we sat down and asked about prices they said, go to Lindy's(I think) across the street. So we did. We sat there for a bout a good hour and a half. Nick couldn't drink so me and Jon got a little drunk. Even a nice Australian ladies man bout me and Jon a shoot of tequila. We got back to the museum mall. Unfortunately the air and space museum closed, and it was getting close to the time to leave (6:30) so we just went back to the bus. The rid home was funny. Then we all got dropped off in Camden.


Afterwards I had to wait till about 2 in the morning to get mom from the airport.


Well I'm spent. BYE!


"See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads. So you won't be lonely."

(Crossroads, Bone Thugs N' Harmony) For smalls, no he's not dead.
DIV>

No comments: