Monday, May 29, 2006

3K Baby

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Boring days, no work, woooo. Went to go see X-men 3 with my sis kel and my best friend Andrew yesterday. I liked it. Beast was the best, he fucking went off on everybody and kicked ass. Waiting for the little thing at the end we started talking about how different it was from the comic book. It was really funny.

 


Here's Mikey C. I met him on myspace. He does nice photography. For some reason I thought he could draw, haha. So I asked him to submit. I just realized he just photo shopped one of my old comics. It's still funny as hell. Sadly I couldn't get a lyric and blog from him, but it's close enough. Check out his photos on his myspace, here. Just go to his Blog to see his awesome photos of New York.

 


"If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere. It's up to you, New York, New York."

(Theme From New York New York, Frank Sinatra)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»