Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Clinging to the sides

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I'm losing my mind. I don't know why. I mean I'm pretty much got all my work done. I have nothing much to do but burn a few cds then print some stuff. Otherwise I'm finished. Why do I feel so chaotic inside. It's really depressing me. Fuck man. Hopefully hanging out tonight will make me feel better. Or maybe after my critique in animation. I just hope something does. Shit. *insert more random obseities*

 

You know me guys, I always keep going.


 

I must say, today's is one of the best comics I've drawn. Take care.
 



"And the pressure is getting to me and the waste in which I sit is just lurking beside me. And I can't tell if it's me or the meat that's rotting. I'm gonna have to give up sometime soon.But it's okay cause I'm still breathing and my hands are free of the heap. And I think that I see that big blade falling. And I think that I see that big blade coming. You can watch me disappear. You can watch me. All I'm losing is me."

(All I'm Losing Is Me, Saves the Day)

No comments: