Saturday, May 27, 2006

I don't even like White Castle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yea, me Jess, her boyfriend Pat, and Nick went to White Castle. Took about an hour each way. We get up there and they keep asking what you getting, you getting anything? I wasn't going to go all that way and not order anything. So I got chicken rings(onion rings, but with chicken instead of onion), and fries. Pretty good.

 


Heeeeeereeeee's Nick. He's a graphic designer I met at school. He's a cool guy who was always eager to get in my comic. For awhile he keep asking "when am I gonna appear in your comic". Haha. He also runs a website called Jersey Happy. Quite interesting.

 


"Photograph - I don't want your Photograph - I don't need your Photograph - All I've got is a photograph But it's not enough."

(Photograph, Def Leppard)

No comments: