Saturday, May 27, 2006

Guest Comic By Nick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Tim hit 500 comics this week, as you're probably already aware. If you're not already aware, then you really have no business on this site and should go check out http://www.playskool.com.


I remember looking through Tim's notebook many months ago and seeing all his old pencil drawings and rough cuts. I thought there were a lot of comics THEN. Now there's 500? That's half a thousand. To put it in perspective, if you were to print out all the comics strips and lay them end to end...there would be a shitload of paper to clean up.


So I drew this "guest comic" a while ago, when Tim ran his second "guest week," but he didn't post it because it didn't get approved by the network censors. Go figure. At least you can check it out now, which is good, because a large number of people (2) have been dying to see it.


And now it's 3:55am, and I'm exhausted, so I'm going to stop writing this. Good night. And congratulations, Tim.


With love,
Nick Lauria


"Your little hoodrat friend makes me sick...but after I get sick I just get sad. Cause it burns being broke, hurts to be heartbroken, and always being both must be a drag."
(Your Little Hoodrat Friend, The Hold Steady)

No comments: